Invest in your employees by providing them with the many benefits of SEG Membership.
The SEGVIP bundle delivers cutting-edge tools through reliable and comprehensive published content, premier industry events, education, and global networking opportunities.
Connect your geoscientists with the best and brightest in applied geophysics, build valuable relationships within your industry, exchange knowledge, make impressions, and elevate the profile of your business among the global geophysics community.
SEGVIP Program features include:
- Individual SEG memberships for your geoscientists
- Corporate courses
- Discounts on individual courses
- Distinguished and Honorary lecturer visits
- Annual Meeting registration discounts
- SEG lapel pins for your employee members
- Career Center postings
- Company recognition
- Sponsorship of student members
Knowledge is Power.
Help your geoscientists stay on top of the constantly evolving world of applied geophysics with SEG’s powerful knowledge base, including:
- SEG on Demand provides access whenever and wherever the user chooses. Convenient and easy to use, it provides virtual courses with real-time interaction, tailored E-Learning courses, and a full media library of course recordings and media from the brightest minds in geophysics.
- The SEG Competency Management System (CMS) was created to help those in the global geophysics community identify new learning opportunities and manage their careers. SEG has partnered with IHRDC (International Human Resources Development Corporation) to provide this valuable tool.
- Corporate in-house group courses are a great way to educate a larger number of employees more cost-effectively. All courses in the SEG Course Catalog are available to partners (pending instructor availability). Taught by industry experts, many courses include presenters from technical sessions of past SEG Annual Meetings, as well as former Distinguished and Honorary Lecturers and Distinguished Instructor Short Course (DISC) instructors. Partnership also provides discounts on individual courses.
- The SEG Library is an online scholarly platform providing access to more than 68,000 peer-reviewed journal articles, proceedings papers, e-books, and SEG Annual Meeting and Global Meeting Expanded Abstracts.
- SEG publications provide in-depth coverage of the changes, trends, and technologies shaping the geophysics industry. SEG’s portfolio of publications and books provides key information and resources for geoscience professionals around the world. Publications include The Leading Edge, GEOPHYSICS, Interpretation, and numerous books.
Corporate bundle packages include:
Sustaining Partner with 200 individual memberships included
Preserving Partner with 100 individual memberships included
Contributing Partner with 50 individual memberships included
Supporting Partner with 25 individual memberships included