SEG Technical Program Registration Grants
The Technical Program Registration Grants are for students and recent graduates presenting papers at the 2022 IMAGE event. The grant will cover the registration fee for those attending in-person. Students with approved abstracts will receive an email invitation to apply for the grant. Grant applications are typically available in June or July and open for one month.
- Have a paper selected for the SEG Technical Program.
- The applicant must be a recent graduate or a student.
- The applicant must be pursuing a degree in geosciences.
- The applicant must have above average grades.
- The applicant must be in compliance with the SEG Student and Early Career and OFAC sanctions compliance procedures and policies.
How to Apply
All applicants are required to submit the following documentation at seg.org/apply.
- A copy of abstract approval notice
- Three essay questions, 100-1,000 words each, explaining the applicant's motivation for pursuing the opportunity and their qualifications and preparation for the program.
- Academic transcripts for the most recent three years of the applicant's university study. (Graduate students will need to provide their undergraduate transcripts.)
Submitting plagiarized or falsified information in any Technical Program Registration Grant application is grounds for rejection of the application, withdrawal of any offer of acceptance, cancellation of enrollment, dismissal or other appropriate disciplinary action.