The SPG/SEG 2016 International Geophysical Conference will be held in Beijing, China, 20-22 April 2016, and will present an exciting opportunity for attendees to explore the state-of-the-resource exploration and development in the region.
We have received nearly 300 abstract submissions to the conference in total and 230 abstracts are accepted. The conference will feature five oral sessions and one E-poster session.
In conjunction with the conference, we also provide a chance for companies to exhibit and showcase their latest technologies.
Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG)
Society of Petroleum Geophysicists (SPG)
- Integrated research and applications for reservoir characterization
- Geophysical exploration in complex near-surface and foothills regions
- Geophysical applications in exploration and development of unconventional resource plays
- Geologic-target oriented geophysical (seismic, GEM) acquisition and survey design
- Low frequency and broad-band seismic for high-resolution reservoir delineation
- Applications of full-waveform inversion (FWI) in seismic imaging and interpretation
- Challenges and opportunities in deepwater exploration
- Efficiency in geophysical exploration