10-11 March 2021
The 1st SEG Latin America Virtual Student Conference is a free event organized by the Latin America Regional Advisory Committee and the Student Chapters of the Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG).
Who should attend:
The event is open to all final year Undergraduate, Masters, and PhD students from all of Latin America Universities who would like to share their research work with their peer students and develop an international network. It provides a unique opportunity to learn how to write an abstract and develop presentation skills. It also gives the opportunity to more experienced students to be part of the evaluation committee to learn how qualify the science and presentation skills of the presenters.
You are invited to attend to see the work of your peers, even if you do not have a paper to submit.
Jonas De Basabe
Isabela Dantas de Albuquerque
Lucas Guimarães Pereira Monteiro
- Start Time: 10 AM CDT, Mexico City, El Salvador / 11AM Bogota, Lima / 12 PM Caracas / 13 PM Brasilia, Buenos Aires, Santiago
- Length of Event: 3 Hours each day
- Presentations: Organized by Topics
- Individual Presentations: 15 minutes followed by 3 to 5 minutes Q&A.
- Registration: Event is Free – Registration required
- Location: Online Event via Zoom
Registrations are via zoom. Please click registration button and complete your information to receive the link to access the event on each day. Please note each day has a unique registration link.