SEG's in-house continuing education programs are becoming the most attractive and cost-effective resource for petroleum industry education.
Courses may be sponsored by a single company, or by several companies in cooperation. All courses in the SEG Course Catalog are available on a contractual basis to individual companies (pending instructor availability).
An in-house course would benefit your company in several ways:
- Companies may choose the date and location for the course, reducing travel time and scheduling conflicts.
- Instructors can concentrate on topics, data, or areas of special interest to employees, making the information immediately applicable to their needs.
- Participants may discuss relevant issues while maintaining confidentiality.
- Many of the courses are structured so that companies may select the length of the course from two to five days.
- The in-house presentation offers an opportunity to educate a larger number of employees cost-effectively.
An in-house presentation should be planned at your earliest opportunity to secure a date that would best meet your needs. Most instructors' schedules require advance notice to find open dates.
The current in-house price structure is as follows (US dollars, subject to change):
||Up to 20 people
||Per person over 20
Prices for multi-course and long-term contracts are negotiable. Prices are subject to change pending course location, instructor travel time, and transportation rates. The contracting company provides the meeting room, audio-visual equipment, reproduction of course notes, instructor travel and living expenses, and any incidental expenses, including a published course text, if required. For most courses SEG provides a copy of the course notes for on-site reproduction. The SEG Course Catalog has the latest detailed descriptions of all courses.
To request an in-house contract course, please complete the in-house contract course form. (PDF)
Other questions may be addressed to:
SEG Continuing Education Department
8801 S. Yale Ave. Suite 500
Tulsa, OK 74137
Email: [email protected]