SEG's in-house continuing education programs are becoming the most attractive and cost-effective resource for petroleum industry education.
Courses may be sponsored by a single company, or by several companies in cooperation. All courses in the SEG Course Catalog are available on a contractual basis to individual companies (pending instructor availability).
Course customization available!
Are you looking for a course specific to your company’s needs?
SEG has more than 70 leading industry experts who can work with you to create courses for your company and offer consultation to help meet your requirements.
SEG offers 100+ courses in more than 10 different specialized areas. Each course can be designed specifically for your company to provide staff with the opportunity to get personalized training with the answers they need.
An in-house course would benefit your company in several ways:
- Companies may choose the date and location for the course, reducing travel time and scheduling conflicts.
- Instructors can concentrate on topics, data, or areas of special interest to employees, making the information immediately applicable to their needs.
- Participants may discuss relevant issues while maintaining confidentiality.
- Many of the courses are structured so that companies may select the length of the course from two to five days.
- The in-house presentation offers an opportunity to educate a larger number of employees cost-effectively.
An in-house presentation should be planned at your earliest opportunity to secure a date that would best meet your needs. Most instructors' schedules require advance notice to find open dates.
The current in-house price structure is as follows (US dollars, subject to change):
||Up to 20 people
||Per person over 20
Prices for multi-course and long-term contracts are negotiable. Prices are subject to change pending course location, instructor travel time, and transportation rates. The contracting company provides the meeting room, audio-visual equipment, reproduction of course notes, instructor travel and living expenses, and any incidental expenses, including a published course text, if required. For most courses SEG provides a copy of the course notes for on-site reproduction. The SEG Course Catalog has the latest detailed descriptions of all courses.
To request an in-house contract course, please complete the in-house contract course form. (PDF)
Other questions may be addressed to:
SEG Continuing Education Department
8801 S. Yale Ave. Suite 500
Tulsa, OK 74137
Email: [email protected]