SEG exhibitors enjoyed San Antonio as thousands of geoscience professionals from all over the globe convene to explore a variety of new hot topics, including Distributed Acoustic Sensing, Emerging Technologies, and Induced Seismicity, with a special emphasis on Latin America. Join these leading companies – from large global corporations to new start-up businesses – as SEG travels to Houston, Texas to celebrate our 90th anniversary with the SEG International Exhibition and 90th Annual Meeting from 11-16 October 2020.
Prices below are provided for reference only. For current pricing for the SEG20 Exhibit Floor in Houston, please see the SEG20 website.
||Price to Exhibit
||$25 per sq. ft.
|Corner and Island Booths
||$27 per sq. ft.
||$13 per sq. ft.
||$25 per sq. ft.
||$1,800 for one (1) booth package
Exhibiting at the SEG Annual Meeting provides your company with ongoing promotional and branding opportunities to turn your tradeshow investment into bottom line results.
- 27 hours of face-to-face exhibit time
- Networking opportunities designed to connect you with new and existing customers
- Unique pre-show and onsite visibility opportunities to increase your company’s exposure
- Step-by-step Exhibitor Services Manual providing necessary tools and resources for an optimal exhibiting experience
- Opportunities to invite key clients and new business prospects to visit you at the event and showcase your company’s products and services
- Comprehensive global marketing campaign to draw attendees to the event and promote highlights of the exposition
- Sponsorship packages in a variety of investment levels to increase your company’s visibility
- Conference upgrade opportunities to learn the latest in industry innovations and technologies
- Post-show report including analysis of event attendees
EACH EXHIBITING COMPANY RECEIVES:
- 8 ft. (2.4 m) back pipe and drape wall and two 3 ft. (1 m) side pipe and drape walls (for in-line booths only)
- One identification sign with company name and booth number (for in-line booths only)
- Discounted booth staff passes
- Two complimentary full-delegate registrations per 100 sq. ft.
- Company listing in the SEG Annual Meeting Official Program (Commitment must be received by 10 July 2019)
- Company listing on the online floor plan
Future Annual Meetings Locations and Dates
11 to 16 October
26 September to 1 October