SEG Student Members receive these special benefits:
Student Member application
We recommend that you gather a few materials before you start the application process. This will help speed up the process and ensure a successful completion of your application:
- Have a professor/faculty reference name and email ready. Student Member benefits will not be activated until a professor reference has been received.
- Check out the SEG Membership Dues Structure and determine your appropriate World Bank Country so you can select the proper dues amount.
- Fill out and submit an application directly from our website.
- Need a printable form? Download and print application form. If you have questions, please contact Community Engagement at + 1918-497-5581 or email [email protected]
- Print or type to complete the application and either fax to the Community Engagement Department at +1 918-497-5558, email to [email protected], or mail to:
Society of Exploration Geophysicists
P.O. Box 801501
Kansas City, MO 64180-1501
A professor reference must be received within 60 days of application. If a reference is not received, the application will be canceled. Student application fees are nonrefundable.
An Associate Member cannot transfer to Student Membership mid-year. This request must be made during the dues renewal season and before payment is made, October to December only.
Dues for the next year’s renewal will be prorated to compensate for an entire year’s benefits. All applications and/or payments received on or after 1 October will begin on 1 January of the next calendar year. For information on our refund policy, visit seg.org/refund-policy.