Corporate SEG Members receive a unique suite of valuable SEG membership benefits.
The benefits enjoyed by Corporate Members include:
- Listing on SEG Web site's exclusive Corporate Member page, including a link to your corporation's site
- Listing in the official Annual Meeting program
- Special recognition at the Annual Meeting
- Right to publish affiliation with SEG and use of SEG corporate logo
Corporate Member application
We recommend that you gather a few materials before you start the application process. This will help speed up the process and ensure a successful completion of your application:
- Have company information ready, such as:
- Principal Location
- Place of Incorporation
- Products and Services Marketed
- Names of Proprietor, Partners, Principal Officers and Directors
Corporate Membership and other opportunities
SEG understands that corporate relationships should cater to different needs. Some companies and organizations may be seeking membership for their staff and perhaps a few additional benefits, whereas others may be more interested in publicizing products or services to SEG members. In recognition of this, SEG offers different opportunities, with some flexibility in our programs.
- Corporate Membership: This membership opportunity offers name recognition. The annual dues are US$1000.
- Group Billing: This is a payment option that groups multiple memberships on a single invoice. It is available to any company, Associated Society or SEG Student Chapter.
- Value in Partnering with SEG (VIP): The VIP program offers a group of memberships bundled together with other SEG products and services such as corporate courses, Annual Meeting registration discounts, Annual Meeting priority points and Career Center postings. Bundled members share the same renewal date and the entire bundle is charged a single membership fee.