SEG Global, Inc.
Bruce Shang, Board Chairman
SEG Global, Inc. is a for-profit company, fully owned by SEG, founded to provide strategic and tactical oversight of the SEG China office.
The SEG Global Board of Directors includes Bruce Shang (Chair), Zheng Huasheng (Vice-Chair), Tien-When Lo (Treasurer), Turki M. Al-Ghamdi, Xuri Huang, Said Sadykhov, Richard Xu, and Jie Zhang.
Alfred Liaw serves as the Executive Director of the SEG China office.
- Establish, grow, and manage SEG offices in China as an instrument of SEG globalization.
- Develop strong working relationships with SEG Sections and Associated Societies and expand these relationships through proactive efforts to develop joint activities and initiate new relationships.
- Create new opportunities for SEG through new business development and activities around the world.
- Assure that SEG Global, Inc. operates professionally and in a sustainable manner.
- Strengthen SEG global activities, leveraging the work of the Global Advisory Committee and other groups as appropriate.
Contact SEG Global, Inc.
Society of Exploration Geophysicists
8801 South Yale Suite 500
Tulsa, OK 74137-3575