Most Improved Student Chapter Award
Sponsored by Paradigm
Win $1,000 for your Student Chapter! Tell us what makes you the Most Improved Student Chapter by 30 June.
How to enter
- Visit the SEG Student and Early Career YouTube Playlist.
- Upload a 3-minute video of your Chapter’s most successful events over the years and explain how your Chapter has improved. Don’t forget to thank our sponsor, Paradigm! (How do I upload to YouTube?)
- List the title of your video in the title box on the YouTube upload page.
- Under tags, include "Student Chapter Excellence Program: Most Improved! 2017 Video Contest".
- Enter a short summary about your video in the description box, as well as these hashtags: #SEG17 and #StarbucksSEGContest.
- Upload a link of the video to the "SEG/Paradigm Most Improved Student Chapter Award" application at seg.org/apply and include:
- Name of the Student Chapter
- Name, email address, mailing address, and phone number of the person submitting the video
- Names of any participants in the video
- Link to your YouTube video (Where do I get this?)
- Transcript of your video in a word document
- A signed video release for each person who is shown or heard in the video
- Look forward to receiving an email confirmation within five business days!
The purpose of the Student Chapter Excellence Program Most Improved Chapter is to acknowledge exemplary student activities around the world.
- All active SEG Student Chapters are eligible to participate.
- Deadline is 30 June! Videos must be uploaded by 30 June 2017, 5 p.m. CST.
- The judging is carried out primarily on creativity/uniqueness, participation, video quality.
- The top videos will be played in the Student Lounge at Annual Meeting.
Do not include music or images that you have do not have the legal rights to use. Most music is copyrighted.
If you do not already have a free YouTube account, you will need to create one. YouTube users must be at least 13 years of age to set up an account.