Exhibit at SEG Anaheim 2018
SEG International Exposition and 88th Annual Meeting
14-19 October 2018 | Anaheim, California USA
To All SEG Exhibitors,
Thank you for exhibiting at the SEG Houston 2017 Annual Meeting. Your support of SEG and participation in the Annual Meeting is a key element in the Society’s goal of advancing applied geophysics and, specifically, increasing the marketplace for exchange of technical knowledge and products.
We are excited about the SEG Anaheim 2018 Annual Meeting and want to ensure you maximize the value from your participation. To achieve this goal, the Anaheim Steering Committee members have been visiting with exhibitors within their professional network and participated in the Exhibitor Roundtable last April in Anaheim, California. Despite our participation in both activities, the committee has only been able to visit with a small percentage of exhibitors. We truly want your thoughts on the exhibition and Annual Meeting, so you are well-represented in our planning process between now and the start of the Anaheim meeting. Please take the time now to call or email one of us at the contact points below, or during the SEG Houston 2017 Annual Meeting where one or more of us will be available during move-in, move-out, rebooking appointments, or walking the exhibit floor.
To help you appreciate the full value of exhibiting at the Annual Meeting in Anaheim and what will make this meeting a truly unique and must-attend event for SEG members worldwide, we would like to share some of the initiatives we want to implement:
Expand meeting attendance by providing a broad, diverse technical program with high-quality presentations.
This includes an outreach effort to include presentations on such topics as:
- Big Data, High Performance Computing (HPC), Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, Internet of things
- Near-surface Geophysics including a joint-workshop with the AGU Near-Surface Section and special near-surface technical sessions
- Passive Seismology including a passive seismology workshop and technical sessions
- Expanding and rebranding the HPC Pavilion to include Big Data and associated technologies
- Special outreach to Big Data and near-surface companies to participate in the exhibition
- Special sessions within the main technical program and technical program halls for commercial presentations by exhibitors
- Focus on attracting members and companies from the Pacific Rim region to attend and participate in the Annual Meeting
Again, we would like to thank you for your participation in the SEG International Exposition and 87th Annual Meeting in Houston. We look forward to working with you on creating the best value for your participation at the SEG International Exposition and 88th Annual Meeting in Anaheim.