Exhibiting at the SEG Annual Meeting delivers excellent bottom line results with unmatched promotional and branding opportunities, including:
- Thousands of highly-qualified geoscience professionals from around the globe
- 27 hours of face-to-face exhibit time
- Connections with new and existing customers through a myriad of networking opportunities
- Unique pre-show and onsite visibility options to maximize exposure
- Exhibitor Services Manual providing step-by-step tools and resources to ensure an ideal exhibiting experience
- An excellent vehicle for showcasing your company’s products and services to key clients and new business prospects
- Extensive global marketing campaign designed to draw attendees by promoting highlights and benefits of the exposition
- Sponsorship opportunities designed to increase your company’s visibility with a variety of investment levels
- Opportunities to upgrade your conference experience and discover the most up-to-date technologies and innovations
- Post-show report including analysis of event attendees
Cost to Exhibit
||$25 per sq. ft
|Corner and Island Booths
||$27 per sq. ft.
||$13 per sq. ft.
||$25 per sq. ft.
||$1,800 for one (1) booth package
Exhibit Package Includes:
Each exhibiting company receives:
- 8 ft. (2.4 m) back wall and two 3 ft. (1 m) side pipe and drape walls (for in-line booths only)
- One identification sign with company name and booth number (for in-line booths only)
- Discounted booth staff passes
- Two complimentary full-delegate registrations per 100 sq. ft.
- Twenty (20) Exhibit Hall visitor passes (Monday-Wednesday only) for invited customers per 100 sq. ft. (max. 200)
- Company listing in the SEG Annual Meeting Official Program (Commitment must be received by 1 July 2017)
- Company listing on the online floor plan